- Search engine optimization (or) SEO is the important process of making your websites to visible on search engines (Google, Bing, yahoo ….) to the users.
- It makes your business “stand out” from your competitor’s.
- In general SEO is of two types one is on-page SEO & another one is off-page SEO.
- After doing the On-page SEO, next you have to concentrate on building the back links (off- page SEO) for the website to increase the page rankings on Search engines.
- Back links plays a major role in page rankings.
- Building a quality back links is not an easy thing.
- We might think that all the sites will help to get back links to our site, but it is not the true thing. Only some quality websites can drive traffic & back links to the websites.
- We might do many back linking process to build the back links to our website. But sometimes we will be “way back” from our competitor’s even they might not use as much as we.
- Analyzing the competitor’s work is one of the most important processes in business. It applies in the SEO also.
- Here are the top 6 SEO back link checker tools available on online through which we can find your competitor’s back links. The websites are:
- Buzzsumo, SEM rush, Ahrefs, Neilpatel’s Ubersuggest, SEO Review tools & Majestic SEO.
SEMRUSH has an extensive database so it is updated day by day. It allows us to check accurately your website’s back link status. We can also get details about the country from which you are getting most links. SEMRUSH also have a back link comparison tool that you can use compare your own domain links with others to get a complete report.
- Buzzsumo :
Buzzsumo is one of the useful tools for content marketing, added feature allowing us to check back links in our domain or any individual page. Buzzsumo have the option to export existing links into .csv format or Excel format.
- Ahrefs :
Ahrefs is an efficient way to extract insights within a minute. It is one of the best SEO tools that help digital marketing professionals at their jobs.
- Neilpatel’s Ubersuggest:
Ubersuggest is one of the excellent free tools. It provides keyword ideas for the similar data’s and related to your searches in Google. It will show some limited keywords before signing in with Google. After signing-in the uber neil patel will show you the hundreds of keywords suggestions in this keyword tool.
- SEO Review tools :
SEO review tools is a collection of real time SEO tools to analyze your website and also track your competitors. Your site’s ranking is also depends on the number of visitor’s to your site. It is indeed a one of the essential tool for a website’s success.
- Majestic SEO :
Majestic specializes in finding the back links. You can monthly search volume, rank tracking, on-page/technical SEO audits, content tool or organic traffic data & you will not find any keyword difficulty in Majestic. Majestic SEO is one of the best link intelligence tools available to website owners today and the best part is that it’s free and link data from Raven tools.
Kindly try the above SEO back link checker tools for your websites (or) for your competitor’s websites & let us know “How much it is useful for you??” in the comment section.